Orders & Returns
1. How To Buy
• Please register as a member by logging in and creating an account.
• An activation link will be sent to your registered email address, upon verification of the details of your corporate account.
• You may start using the E-Commerce page for product purchases, upon successful activation of your account.
• Available products for online purchases are located at the top menu bar.
• Alternatively, you may search for the desired item in the “Search” toolbar.
• Select the desired item, indicate the quantity and click on “Add to Cart”.
• Click on “Shopping Cart” link to review or to remove the items that you have recently added.
• Click on “Proceed to Checkout” to purchase and complete your order.
• Submit your orders by 5pm on week days for same day processing. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
2. First Time Orders
Please make sure that you have entered all your details correctly, in order to avoid any delays to your order.
At the moment, all orders placed on www.royce.com.sg do not have the option of being gift wrapped.
This is because our chocolates are temperature-sensitive. In particular, our Nama Chocolate requires packing in a cooling bag together with a pack of dry ice to ensure that they do not melt. All chocolates transported in our chilled delivery trucks may also not be suitable for gift wrapping due to the possible formation of moisture and condensation during transportation/delivery.
4. Your Account
By registering with us, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
• Reviewing of past purchases
• Saving of addresses to enable you to shop quicker next time
• Managing of account details, address book and email preferences
• Downloading and printing of all your previous E-receipts at any time
To create an account, simply click on “Register” button to fill in your details.
We do not provide for any return and/or refund of our products unless they were incorrectly delivered or their packaging was damaged during transit. Customers are advised to inspect the general condition of the products immediately upon receipt of delivery. No claims shall be entertained once the delivery order has been accepted.
Q. My order has arrived, but I would like to cancel. Is this possible?
A. Once an order has been successfully submitted with payment duly authorised, ROYCE’ Singapore will not entertain any request for cancellation of the order. As such, please ensure that you have checked all details prior to submitting your order for processing.
Q. The product I have received has damaged/torn packaging. Please advise.
A. All orders are carefully hand-packed at our local warehouse facility and we go to great lengths to ensure that your products arrive in pristine condition. However, if in the unlikely event, the packaging was damaged during transit, please write to us at email@example.com with a record of the delivery date, time, waybill number and a photograph of the product (as proof of damage) and we will respond to you as soon as possible with a solution.
Please note that ROYCE’ Singapore will not be held accountable for any product that have been acknowledged upon delivery. Therefore, we strongly urge customers to check the condition of your order before signing the Delivery Order.
Q. The product I have received is defective. Please advise.
A. In the unlikely event of a product being defective due to production in Japan, please contact us immediately by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photographic proof of the defect. We will respond to you as soon as possible with a solution for the defect.
Q. My order for a designated recipient was unsuccessfully delivered on a few occasions. I’d like to cancel/return my order. Is this possible?
A. We regret to inform you that we do not entertain refunds or returns in the event the designated recipient for your order cannot be contacted/located. In this case, the product will be returned to ROYCE’ Singapore and stored for 7 days only, and any additional delivery charges to re-deliver or re-route to any new address shall be borne by the purchaser.
Q. Am I able to return defective products to any of your ROYCE’ shops?
A. Please be advised that online/e-store purchases are treated as separate from shop purchases; product returns for online /e-store purchases will not be entertained at any of ROYCE’ Singapore shops. Please write to us at email@example.com